About Me

My photo
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
I'm clueless, clumsy, a big mouth, creative, blonde [in many ways], friendly, a birthmother, smart [so I'm told], lovable, awesome, a rockstar... perfect in every way that He made me..♥

Saturday, December 25, 2010

merry merry merry

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Even though I love everything I unwrapped this morning I already received the best present a few days ago...
My Dad coming home after being in the "sandbox" for the last few months.
Since I moved to Virginia fall last year it had been over a year since I had been able to spend time with him. He's really making up for that though, making chili and helping me clean out a lot of crap thats beenb slowing down my computer.

This would be the perfect Christmas if Brett were here.
But he will be home next week thankfully, and we will get to this all over again!

Short post I know but that chili is calling my name!

wherever you are, stay safe and be happy
Amber Starr

No comments: