About Me

My photo
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
I'm clueless, clumsy, a big mouth, creative, blonde [in many ways], friendly, a birthmother, smart [so I'm told], lovable, awesome, a rockstar... perfect in every way that He made me..♥

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

i am...

I am in a very odd mood today, somewhat eccentric... I woke up with a very strong urge to listen to a few songs I haven't heard in years.
C'est La Vie- B*Witched
My Own Worst Enemy- Lit
Extraordinary- Liz Phair

I guess it was the rain I woke up to . It wasn't the usual pretty rain, sprinkling with the sun still shining. Instead it was loud, disgusting and gray so it put me in a funk.
So obviously I didn't get a job at MEPS last week. I sat around all day just playing cards and being bored. All week I have been trying to figure out whether I should continue trying to quick ship or just wait. After much debate with friends, family and my cats [ha ha] I have decided to stay here in Pensacola until October while trying to get in shape and spending to with my hubby.
By the way, tomorrow we will have been married for two whole months. I'm sure those of you who have been married a long time are laughing at my excitement but think of it from my point of view. I'm young, in love, and have all these great experiences ahead of me. Every "month-aversary" is still important. I bet when you were newlyweds you were just as happy about the first few months as steps up to the one year mark.
Well Will & Grace is almost over which means I have to get comfy on the bed to watch Gilmore Girls. Jeffrey is really getting hooked to it! Just shows you how intoxicating the Lauren Graham/ Alexis Bledel combo is.

I am extraordinary, if you'd ever get to know me
I am extraordinary, I am just your ordinary
Average every day sane psycho
Supergoddess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The weather energy most certainly affects our moods!

I do understand the anniversary thing (18 years for us now..but every day is special!).

I think you made a good decision about waiting until October..that is only weeks away!

Good energies and peace of heart to you Ms DvineAmber!

~gypsy-heart :)