About Me

My photo
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
I'm clueless, clumsy, a big mouth, creative, blonde [in many ways], friendly, a birthmother, smart [so I'm told], lovable, awesome, a rockstar... perfect in every way that He made me..♥

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

bon anniversaire a moi!


Aah, nineteen at last! And what a happy birthday it is so far. I've received 2 pairs of pajamas,
a Macy's gift card,
new Clinique makeup, lash primer, lip liner, and a free gift with purchase of two lipsticks, face wash, eye makeup remover, blush and mascara in a really cute kiss covered case.
new Victoria's Secret fragrances Pink which is kind of citrus-y with more green tones and Love Spell which is my FAVORITE! It's white cherry, peach and jasmine. My bag however is black, not the white pattern, and has a gold medallion on the front that says "Love Victoria's Secret"
and a big bag of dark chocolate M&M's!
Now I'm off to get a mani- pedi since [as my dad said] this is my last chance to pamper myself before bootcamp. Then we are going to Chili's for lunch and going to the movies. We were going to see The Women but from what I've read its not that good so we'll probably end up seeing Pineapple Express or Righteous Kill.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a delightful birthday.
Happy Belated 19th Birthday from us!!

Love Ya!

Ps When do you leave for boot camp? I hope your husband will post for you to let us know how you are doing. :)