About Me

My photo
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
I'm clueless, clumsy, a big mouth, creative, blonde [in many ways], friendly, a birthmother, smart [so I'm told], lovable, awesome, a rockstar... perfect in every way that He made me..♥

Saturday, September 27, 2008

from skittles

This is a poem my friend Skittles [aka Cyrano] wrote for me.

i hope that this time you win
so you can be happy once again
but if you thought you're weren't a winner before
you may want to think about that some more
sure there was hurt sure there was pain
sure there were things left tainted and stained
but you're a beautiful girl with a great smile
a beautiful heart and a wicked style
even though you haven't won in the love game
with friends like yours you've still won just the same


PmS...poetmaster skittlez

No comments: