About Me

My photo
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
I'm clueless, clumsy, a big mouth, creative, blonde [in many ways], friendly, a birthmother, smart [so I'm told], lovable, awesome, a rockstar... perfect in every way that He made me..♥

Thursday, December 4, 2008

home again home again

SO...
..the Air Force decided that I was damaged goods and that they needed to cut me loose. Now I am in Ferndale again and just trying to figure out what to do with myself.
Jeff and I are.. let's just say we don't really know what the hell is going on.
[Like we all know, I never know what's going on any damn way]
Right now I am taking everything as it comes..
I'm on strict doctor's orders to not work for AT LEAST a month and a half so I will be spending my days with my new favorite person in the world; Miss Lilly.
I will have to get some pictures of her on here, she's so beautiful. And I joke with her Momma [Danielle] that I am just going to keep her forever.

Well that's all for now...
I don't have a cell phone [at least not one with a plan anyway] and I'm not passing out Danielle's number so if you must get ahold of me call my parents and they will track me down or you can always email me.

Love and prayers the whole world over;
Amber Starr

1 comment:

Truth Mommy said...

hey Amber! glad you found us! :) i'll watch your blog, too!! :) hope everything is well your way!
Brian & Nina Fleming