About Me

My photo
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
I'm clueless, clumsy, a big mouth, creative, blonde [in many ways], friendly, a birthmother, smart [so I'm told], lovable, awesome, a rockstar... perfect in every way that He made me..♥

Saturday, January 24, 2009

wow

I really should try to update more often.

So last weekend I got to see LeAnne for the first time in over a year. It was so great getting to see her and the kids. Alaisa is getting so big and J'vion is so cute!
[I'll have pictures of that visit soon]
And I have a great weekend ahead of me as well. Ben and I are heading down to SoCal for a few days. I will get to attend the hearing for Aedyn which sets my mind a little more at ease.
No, I lied; it makes me even more anxious...
Then I will get to actually spend some time with Shane and Dee and Aedyn and I get to meet Connor at last!
Super Bowl Sunday I will be going to a party with Ben. Friends of his from high school have a party every year and even though he doesn't even follow football, he always goes.

Aahhh, so much happiness on the horizon....

1 comment:

Shane, Deanna, Aedyn, & Connor said...

We can't wait to see you! Have a safe trip down here!