About Me

My photo
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
I'm clueless, clumsy, a big mouth, creative, blonde [in many ways], friendly, a birthmother, smart [so I'm told], lovable, awesome, a rockstar... perfect in every way that He made me..♥

Thursday, February 26, 2009

well well well...

Yeah, I am getting really bad at remembering to update this thing!

So I went to California and had an AWESOME time!
Seeing Shane, Dee, Aedyn and getting to meet Connor was great..
Connor is so cute, he looks JUST LIKE Shane.

And Nina and Brian came over and we played Cranium. Best.game.ever. 

When we left that night I cried like a baby. Not because I was sad but because I was so happy. Happy that Aedyn is in such a warm, loving home and happy that the relationship between myself and Shane and Deanna is so close, so special.
It just warms my heart to see them together. They are the most beautiful, caring people I have ever met. I am so happy to have them in my life.

Anywho, Then we had a SUPER BOWL PARTY to go to! Ben's high school buddies have been throwing a party for the last 16 years.
It was so much fun, everyone was really nice. And the Steelers won, which made me happy. And I won $12!! Ha ha..


Everything's been good since then.
We found a house in Silver Springs [about 17 miles from where we are now] that is really cute. It's a green ranch style, 3 bedroom, 2 bath AND its on an acre! We are hoping to find out if its ours by the end of the week. I am super excited about having a home of our own. I am not an apartment person! I get cabin fever easily.

Other than that I am pretty happy. Maybe not elated, but content.
And these days, what more could you ask for?



♥Live.Laugh.Love...♥

No comments: