About Me

My photo
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
I'm clueless, clumsy, a big mouth, creative, blonde [in many ways], friendly, a birthmother, smart [so I'm told], lovable, awesome, a rockstar... perfect in every way that He made me..♥

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

on the road again...

moving back to florida again..
leaving on tuesday
will i always be on the move like this?
they say a rolling stone gathers no moss.. but i think i caught a little bit this time because for once i'm not going alone.. well, i kinda am
i will be flying alone but brett will be following me in three weeks. he just wanted to stay until after his annual camping trip to columbia then we will be reunited, our little family of three [us and Sebastian, our adorable 3 month old kitten]
the best part about all of this is that i will be closer to my sister and all of my moms side of the family.
i;m so excited because it has been almost four years since i've seen any of them.
well nothing else to report here
until we meet again

girl on the run, i mean move [tehe]

No comments: