About Me

My photo
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
I'm clueless, clumsy, a big mouth, creative, blonde [in many ways], friendly, a birthmother, smart [so I'm told], lovable, awesome, a rockstar... perfect in every way that He made me..♥

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

this is how i feel today..

Here I am once again, feeling lost right now and then I breath it in to let it go. And you don't know where you are now or what it will come to if only somebody could hear. When you figure out how, you're lost in the moment you disappear. You don't have to be afraid to put your dreams in action, you're never gonna fade, you'll be the main attraction. Not a fantasy. Just remember me when it turns out right. Cause you know that if you live in your imagination, tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination. In my victory, just remember me when I make it shine. Reaching high, feeling low. I'm holding on but letting go. I'd like to shine, I'll shine for you. And it's time to show the world how, it's a little bit closer as long as I'm ready to go. All we have is right now as long as you feel it inside you know.

Yeah that's pretty much it. Fear, anticipation and inspiration haha...

No comments: