About Me

My photo
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
I'm clueless, clumsy, a big mouth, creative, blonde [in many ways], friendly, a birthmother, smart [so I'm told], lovable, awesome, a rockstar... perfect in every way that He made me..♥

Friday, August 13, 2010

grr

So I turned down a job at Rack Room Shoes at the Lake Square Mall in Leesburg AND an apartment 2 doors down from my sister for a position at Target in Reno that I DIDN'T GET...
Now I know I should try to reevaluate the situation and see why God led me back here but right now all I can see is that this was a waste of my time and money.
Right now I could be working, living in my own place and would get to see Brett on the 19th... But instead I'm back at my freaking moms, no job, and have to wait until the 28th to see him. And it sucks. I hate this helpless; "I screwed everything up because I'm so damn impulsive" feeling that is all too familiar.
Now mom's talking about me trying to go back if the job and apartment are still available... I don't know if that is really an option. I know Brett would flip if he had to change his ticket again.
But to quote Robin Williams [paraphrasing Gandhi] "Then I must do what I have got to do"

No comments: