About Me

My photo
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
I'm clueless, clumsy, a big mouth, creative, blonde [in many ways], friendly, a birthmother, smart [so I'm told], lovable, awesome, a rockstar... perfect in every way that He made me..♥

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside

My dad has decided to send me pictures of my family and pictures from when i was skinny everyday to make me cry...


Here's an amazing one of my mom surrounded by snow. Isn't she beautiful? She's the most incredible person I know.



My weekend was pretty rough emotionally [anniversary of my grandma passing away, double cousin drama, broke]
but today was great
we have cash money headed our way Thursday and Friday
I'm
[hopefully] leaving on Monday
committed a B and E with my mother-in-law
[if you wanna know about that last one, write or text]
now I'm just chilling on the laptop watching
my hubby play Smackdown VS. Raw 2008





live, laugh, love
..

No comments: