About Me

My photo
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
I'm clueless, clumsy, a big mouth, creative, blonde [in many ways], friendly, a birthmother, smart [so I'm told], lovable, awesome, a rockstar... perfect in every way that He made me..♥

Friday, July 18, 2008

to those that know me the best...

to my best buds, my confidantes, my loves, my allies, my soulmates

you are not only my world, but the bluish black open-ness that holds it in place

without you i dont think i would be who i am today
because you helped me get here...

you're the GPS that helps me navigate my life on those dark back roads called dilemmas

you are like the uppers in my orange juice, making sure i'm happy and healthy every step of the way

keeping me away from [most!] things that are illegal, immoral or fattening

the glue gun in the scrapbook of my past, sorting through my memories and making the good ones stick...
because you made the good ones...

No comments: